With over 16,000 beds in nearly 30 key college and university locations across the UK, we’re big enough to have a national infrastructure, but smart enough to know that feet on the ground and local knowledge really count.
Trust in Fresh
We help investors and developers maximise the value of their assets by providing high quality, great value student accommodation management that achieves the highest levels of occupancy and strong revenue streams for our clients.
Your faith in us is essential and we respect your investments as if they were our own, with totally transparent financial controls and institutional quality financial reporting.
Strength in Depth
Our skilled, motivated people ensure we deliver the best possible service to our Clients & Customers. We combine a 7-person strong Senior Management Team, with over 60 Central Services Staff and on–site personnel in each and every location.
Continued investment in best in class systems creates a robust infrastructure which is the foundation of our growth & success. To ensure that everything runs like clockwork 24/7, IT Resilience & Disaster Planning are fundamental to our operations. In the meantime, our industry leading booking system, maintenance software, financial accounting system and building management systems enable our staff to concentrate on their key strength; providing exceptional customer service.
An Award Winning Approach
We believe we do a great job, and the feedback from our Students, University partners and Clients backs this up. We’ve also received recognition both nationally and locally; some of our most recent accolades include:
- Winner of the International Accommodation Quality Mark in the National Student Housing Awards 2017
- Winner for North East Student Hall of the Year – Chapel Heights Durham – North East Student Housing Awards 2017
- Winner for Durham Student Hall of the Year – Chapel Heights Durham – North East Student Housing Awards 2017
- Finalists for Newcastle Student Hall of the Year – Tyne Student Living – North East Student Housing Awards 2017
- Finalists for Operator of the Year – RESI Awards 2017
- Winner for Outstanding New Development category – for Sharman Court – Sheffield Landlord Awards 2017
- Winner of Operator of the Year – Property Week Student Accommodation Awards 2016
- Shortlisted for Operator of the Year – RESI Awards 2016
- Highly Commended in the Best Halls of Residence category – for Europa – Liverpool’s Rate Your Landlord Awards 2016
- Winner of Accommodation Manager of the Year – for Caroline Cannon, Europa – Student Housing Leadership Awards 2016
- Winner of Customer Service of the Year – for Francesca Plowman, Darley Bank – Student Housing Leadership Awards 2016
The Fresh Factor delivers
Putting it simply, the better our service the better your return. Happy students equal fully-booked buildings and higher value property. What goes around comes around. That’s how our industry-leading awards programme, the Fresh Factor works.
Fresh Factor recognises standards in excellence across all Fresh Student Living schemes, using our unique Internal Quality Assurance Framework to measure five key areas for success:
- First Impressions
- Customer Journey
- Customer Safety
- Social Engagement
- Going the Extra Mile
Take a look at the various services we offer to student accommodation owners.