Ultra-chic student accommodation in Leeds comes to you via Asa Briggs House; with a fab choice of studios and en-suite apartments.
Opened in Sept 2016, you can now set up home with up to four of your besties with your own gorgeous en-suite apartment. You’ll enjoy well-planned storage, a small double bed, your very own en-suite shower room and a shared kitchen/living space complete with TV. Go for a studio and you’ll get your very own mini-kitchen and if you want to share as a couple, there is no extra charge!
At Asa Briggs House you’re treated to some amazing social spaces inside and out! Make the most of the games in the outside courtyard and then plan your social calendar around all that’s going on inside the indoor entertainment zone, including movie nights and pool tournaments. When it’s study time check out the quiet study area and project room. Out and about, we’re a 4-minute walk from the University of Leeds and its Business School. Leeds Beckett University is still only a 10-minute walk.
- Double beds in all studiosOur studios have double beds - so take up as much room as you like or big enough to share…
- Small double beds in shared apartmentsYour en-suite room comes with a small double bed - much roomier than a single!
- Work spaceDedicated desk area for all your books and computer tech.
- Spacious storageFind a home for everything with loads of storage and wardrobe space
- En-suite shower roomWith seriously flattering LED backlit mirror and walk-in shower.
- Shared kitchen/living spacesCatch up with all the latest gossip over a bite to eat in your shared apartment kitchen space
- Optional Sky SportsNever miss a game for just £12.99 a month. Visit Cablecom.
- Full length mirrorsCheck you out!
- USB wall socketHandy sockets make sure you never lose charge again!
- Social spaceA hub for all things fun. Make the most of the huge TV, table football and pool table!
- Quiet study areaAlways be among friends, even when it’s time to study in this dedicated room.
- Outdoor social spaceFor fresh air and fun, come outside for a spot of al freso table tennis!
- CCTVFor your peace of mind we're always watching out for you.
- Security teamOvernight security teams are there for you whenever you need them.
- LaundryThe card-operated machines can wash and dry so there's no excuse for washing going home to mum!
- Bike StoreYour bike gets a home that's as safe and secure as your own.
- Dedicated on-site teamOur friendly, switched-on staff are here to help you whenever you need it.
- Social eventsOur social calendar is buzzing with events to give you a great time and leave you feeling far from bored.
- Vending machinesWhether you're a night owl or an early riser there's just no need to venture out for a snack.
- High Speed Broadband100Mbps broadband means buffering will never stop you finding out just how that movie ends.
- Wi-FiOur extensive 100 Mbps WiFi service will keep you connected wherever you are in the building.
- All billsNo need to stress over bills or ever running out of hot water.
- Contents insuranceKeep everything safe with inclusive contents insurance with Endsleigh.
- Secured depositsYou can trust us; we're part of the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
- ANUK accreditationWe're signed up to the ANUK code, so you know we're a legit landlord. Find out more at http://www.nationalcode.org/
- Free dual occupancyWith fixed price rooms, there's no additional charge if couples share a studio.
- Free 4TVPick what you like for free when watching TV and listening to the radio on your computer, tablet or phone.
We think we’re pretty great, but here’s what some of our students have to say about living with us
I can get to uni and town within a few minutes. It's so easy living here and I've met some great people.Matthew, Leeds Student
Very helpful staff, great rooms and communal spaces.Christopher, Leeds Student
The Staff at Asa Briggs House were so helpful in sorting out my accommodation for September. I couldn’t wait to move in!Jade, Leeds Student