Choose Athena Hall for quayside student accommodation in Ipswich that leaves you perfectly placed for studying and more!
Our mix of en-suite rooms in a variety of apartments and en-suite studios are the perfect place if you’re studying in Ipswich. We’ve thought of everything to make your home from home with us a place to love. On the quayside of the Neptune Marina: just five-minutes’ from the town centre buzz and when the time to study comes, there’s no better position; it’s a two-minute walk to the University of Suffolk.
You’ll feel right at home in one of Athena Halls’ open-plan studios or en-suite rooms, with quality fittings and a stylish interior design. If you choose a shared apartment you’ll get a roomy work area, small double bed, bags of storage and an en-suite shower room and share the kitchen and living space. Go for a studio and the well-equipped kitchen area with breakfast bar means you can live in comfort on your own or as a couple (and if you do come as a pair, the price stays the same!)
- Small double beds in en-suite roomsOur shared apartment rooms have small double beds for you to enjoy your lie ins!
- Double beds in studiosIf you choose a studio you can take up as much room as you like or they're big enough to share…
- Work spaceDedicated desk area for all your books and computer tech.
- En-suite shower roomA shower room that's all yours, so no more mysteriously disappearing toothpaste!
- Mini-kitchen in all studiosWe give you the a hob & microwave and the rest is up to you. Surprise yourself and your mum!
- Shared kitchen/living spacesIf you opt for a shared apartment you'll enjoy a communal space to grab a seat and something to eat - you're home.
- Social spaceYou'll always find friends here when you want them. With a huge TV, pool table & table tennis you’ll never want to leave!
- Outdoor social spaceFun, games and alfresco dining in our lovely courtyard area
- CCTVFor your peace of mind we're always watching out for you.
- Security teamOvernight security teams are there for you whenever you need them.
- LaundryThe coin-operated machines can wash and dry so there's no excuse for washing going home to mum!
- Bike StoreYour bike gets a home that's as safe and secure as your own.
- Dedicated on-site teamOur friendly, switched-on staff are here to help you whenever you need it.
- Social eventsOur social calendar is buzzing with events to give you a great time and leave you feeling far from bored.
- Vending machinesWhether you're a night owl or an early riser there's just no need to venture out for a snack.
- Amazon LockerCollect and return your Amazon parcels at your convenience, its as easy as that!
- Wi-FiOur extensive 30Mbps service will keep you connected wherever you are in the building.
- All billsNo need to stress over bills or ever running out of hot water.
- Contents insuranceKeep everything safe with inclusive contents insurance with Endsleigh.
- Secured depositsYou can trust us; we're part of the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
- ANUK accreditationWe're signed up to the ANUK code, so you know we're a legit landlord.
- Free dual occupancyWith fixed price rooms, there's no additional charge if couples share a studio.
- High Speed BroadbandFree 100Mbps broadband means buffering will never stop you finding out just how that movie ends.
We think we’re pretty great, but here’s what some of our students have to say about living with us
The things I most enjoy about Athena Hall are the security offered by staff 24/7, its location and the really friendly staff.Steven, 3rd year
I like it all – the location, facilities, friendly staff and social events - especially the food!!Andrew, 3rd year
I found Athena Hall value for money. I enjoyed the good maintenance, quality rooms, the guaranteed en-suite and great social life.Helen, 2nd year