Choose Athena Hall for quayside student accommodation in Ipswich that leaves you perfectly placed for studying and more!
Athena Hall is located on the the quayside of the Neptune Marina: just five-minutes’ from the town centre and just a two-minute walk to the University of Suffolk making it the perfect place for student life in Ipswich.
You’ll feel right at home in one of Athena Halls’ en-suite rooms or open-plan studios, with quality fittings and a stylish interior design. If you choose a shared apartment you’ll get a roomy work area, small double bed, bags of storage, an en-suite shower room and you’ll share a spacious kitchen and living space. If you opt for a studio you’ll have a comfy small double bed, en-suite shower room, spacious work area, plenty of storage and a well-equipped mini-kitchen area with breakfast bar all to yourself. Perfect if you want to spread out on your own or share as a couple (and if you do come as a pair, the price stays the same!)
We’ve thought of everything to make your home from home with us a place to love. When you fancy catching up with friends (or making new ones) you can head down to the Social Space and join in with the jam-packed social calendar. Or in the warmer months you can head out to the Courtyard and revise in the sun. And coming soon, a brand new Virtual Gym!
Our fantastic location means we’re just a short walk from all of the shops, restaurants and bars Ipswich has to offer. Oh, and we’re super close to the university too:
- University of Suffolk – 2 minutes walk
If you’re looking for a great base to study, or to enjoy in your time-off, Athena Hall is perfectly positioned for you. Take a look at our available rooms and book yours today!
Take a look at our photo gallery or pop in and meet our friendly Accommodation Team to help choose the perfect room for you. Or book online today in just a few minutes, then sit back and look forward to September!
- Small double beds in en-suite roomsOur shared apartment rooms have small double beds for you to enjoy your lie ins!
- Double beds in studiosIf you choose a studio you can take up as much room as you like or they're big enough to share…
- Work spaceDedicated desk area for all your books and computer tech.
- En-suite shower roomA shower room that's all yours, so no more mysteriously disappearing toothpaste!
- Mini-kitchen in all studiosWe give you the a hob & microwave and the rest is up to you. Surprise yourself and your mum!
- Shared kitchen/living spacesIf you opt for a shared apartment you'll enjoy a communal space to grab a seat and something to eat - you're home.
- Social spaceYou'll always find friends here when you want them. With a huge TV, pool table & table tennis you’ll never want to leave!
- Outdoor social spaceFun, games and alfresco dining in our lovely courtyard area
- CCTVFor your peace of mind we're always watching out for you.
- Security teamOvernight security teams are there for you whenever you need them.
- LaundryThe coin-operated machines can wash and dry so there's no excuse for washing going home to mum!
- Bike StoreYour bike gets a home that's as safe and secure as your own.
- Dedicated on-site teamOur friendly, switched-on staff are here to help you whenever you need it.
- Social eventsOur social calendar is buzzing with events to give you a great time and leave you feeling far from bored.
- Vending machinesWhether you're a night owl or an early riser there's just no need to venture out for a snack.
- Amazon LockerCollect and return your Amazon parcels at your convenience, its as easy as that!
- All billsNo need to stress over bills or ever running out of hot water.
- Wi-FiOur extensive 30Mbps service will keep you connected wherever you are in the building.
- High Speed BroadbandFree 100Mbps broadband means buffering will never stop you finding out just how that movie ends.
- Contents insuranceKeep everything safe with inclusive contents insurance with Endsleigh.
- Secured depositsYou can trust us; we're part of the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
- ANUK accreditationWe're signed up to the ANUK code, so you know we're a legit landlord. Find out more at http://www.nationalcode.org/
- Free dual occupancyWith fixed price rooms, there's no additional charge if couples share a studio.
We think we’re pretty great, but here’s what some of our students have to say about living with us
The things I most enjoy about Athena Hall are the security offered by staff 24/7, its location and the really friendly staff.Steven, 3rd year
I like it all – the location, facilities, friendly staff and social events - especially the food!!Andrew, 3rd year
I found Athena Hall value for money. I enjoyed the good maintenance, quality rooms, the guaranteed en-suite and great social life.Helen, 2nd year