Instagram worthy interiors, picture postcard views and staff that know your name… all will help make Bridge House your home in Glasgow.
With prices starting from as little as £145pw! We don’t want you to miss this gem in Glasgow’s West End.
With its exciting range of en-suite rooms arranged in apartments and en-suite studios, Bridge House is the place to call home. When taking a break from studying head to its huge indoor social space for a table tennis or pool tournament, or there’s the outside decking, with river views, for when the sun chooses to shine. There’s also an on-site gym and the University of Glasgow is just a short walk away.
Everything at Bridge House has been innovatively designed and finished with stylish fixtures and features. Chat with your roomies in the apartment’s fully-fitted kitchen/living area and then enjoy the comforts of your own room with small double bed, bucket-loads of storage, study station and en-suite shower room. If you want more space or to stay as a couple, opt for a studio, with kitchen and dining area, en-suite shower room and study zone. Everything comes with top notch fittings and the price stays put if you decide to share.
- Small double bedSo much roomier than a single - this is 21st century student living!
- Work spaceDedicated desk area for all your books and computer tech.
- Supersized roomsOur rooms start from 12m2, so you'll definitely have room to fit it all in. Yes, even that!
- En-suite shower roomBe treated to your very own shower room, with no waiting in line.
- Mini-kitchen in all studiosWe give you the a hob & microwave and the rest is up to you. Surprise yourself and your mum!
- Shared kitchen/living spacesGrab a seat and something to eat - you're home.
- Full length mirrorsCheck you out!
- Social spaceA hub for all things fun. Make the most of the huge TV, ping pong table and pool table!
- Quiet study areaAlways be among friends, even when it’s time to study in this dedicated room.
- Outdoor social spaceEnjoy fun, games and dining on our decking and grassed areas
- GymThere's no gym fees with our high-tech equipment, it's just here when you want it!
- Games roomThe hub for tournaments, step up to the table and become a games master at... (personalise with table tennis, pool table, table football, playstation etc)
- CCTVFor your peace of mind we're always watching out for you.
- LaundryUse your android or IOS phone with the Circuit Laundry app and pay to wash and dry your essentials
- Bike StoreYour bike gets a home that's as safe and secure as your own.
- Dedicated on-site teamOur friendly, switched-on staff are here to help you whenever you need it.
- Social eventsOur social calendar is buzzing with events to give you a great time and leave you feeling far from bored.
- Vending machinesWhether you're a night owl or an early riser there's just no need to venture out for a snack.
- High Speed Broadband100Mbps broadband means buffering will never stop you finding out just how that movie ends.
- Wi-FiOur extensive service will keep you connected wherever you are in the building.
- All billsNo need to stress over bills or ever running out of hot water.
- Contents insuranceKeep everything safe with inclusive contents insurance with Endsleigh.
- Secured depositsYou can trust us; we're part of the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
- ANUK accreditationWe're signed up to the ANUK code, so you know we're a legit landlord.
- Free dual occupancyWith fixed price rooms, there's no additional charge if couples share a studio.
We think we’re pretty great, but here’s what some of our students have to say about living with us
My favourite part about living at Bridge House is the location and community. The building is centrally located and it’s easy to get anywhere in Glasgow.Josie, Post Graduate
Bridge House is a great option - the rooms are super modern and the residential team really friendly.Abigail, Post Graduate
Bridge House is one of the smaller but cosiest residencies. The staff are very organised and always ready to help. Bridge House has become home for me.Anja, Post Graduate