Head to Chapel Heights for award winning studio living in Durham. Newly opened in 2016, it has redefined what to expect from student accommodation.
Time to picture your ideal home while studying at uni. Imagine it complete with a home-cinema, high-tech gym, outdoor chill out zone and social space. Well, dream no more. Chapel Heights offers all that and a whole lot more.
Each studio is fully equipped with double bed, TV, shed loads of storage and a great study area. Plus, the kitchen is decked out with all mod cons, including a full-size oven, dishwasher and the small essentials such as a kettle and toaster. There’s even a secret ironing board cupboard – see if you can find it! The sparkling en suite shower rooms complete the package, and some rooms come with balconies and breathtaking views over the stunning countryside too.
Chapel Heights makes studying in Durham so much easier. Sitting in easy reach of the city’s station and within 5 minutes walk of St Bedes and Hilds Campus of Durham University, it’s in a great location to get around. And remember, if you do go for a studio, they’re perfect for couples to share – as we don’t charge any additional fees.
Plus, if you’re looking for a shorter stay, we have a limited number of semester lets available to book now for September.
HAVE YOU HEARD?
Chapel Heights have been announced as winners of ‘The North East’s Student Hall of the Year’ and ‘Durham’s Student Hall of the Year’ at the 2017 NESHAwards!
Recognised for the impressive facilities and choice of accommodation available for students. There is a thriving community here, with some of the best social events throughout the year.
- Double bedTake up as much room as you like or big enough to share.
- Work spaceDedicated desk area for all your books and computer tech.
- In-room TVArrange movie nights and box-set catch-ups around your own TV.
- Spacious storageWe give you bags of storage to stay tidy, including a handy ironing board tucked away!
- En-suite shower roomFreshen up any time of the day or night and no waiting around until it’s empty.
- Mini-kitchen in all studiosWith hob, oven, microwave, fridge/freezer and dishwasher, plus kettle and toaster - all mod cons are supplied by us!
- Full length mirrorsCheck you out!
- USB wall socketMake sure your gadgets are always fully charged and raring to go.
- Balcony or terraceIn selected rooms you'll get a little outdoor space all to yourself!
- Social spaceWith a huge TV, table football, pool table and board games, you’ll never want to leave!
- Outdoor social spaceFor when the sun decides to shine, you can enjoy a BBQ on the terrace.
- Cinema roomDim the lights and settle down for movie nights infront of the big screen. And a fab space to hire for study groups.
- GymThere's no gym fees with our high-tech equipment, it's here whenever you want it!
- CCTVFor your peace of mind we're always watching out for you.
- LaundryThe card-operated machines can wash and dry so there's no excuse for washing going home to mum!
- Bike StoreYour bike gets a home that's as safe and secure as your own.
- Dedicated on-site teamOur friendly, switched-on staff are here to help you whenever you need it.
- Social eventsOur social calendar is buzzing with events to give you a great time and leave you feeling far from bored.
- Roof terraceTake in the great views and get away from it all up on the roof.
- Wi-FiOur 50Mbps WiFi & 100Mbps Broadband service will keep you connected wherever you are in the building.
- All billsNo need to stress over bills or ever running out of hot water.
- Contents insuranceKeep everything safe with inclusive contents insurance with Endsleigh.
- Secured depositsYou can trust us; we're part of the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
- ANUK accreditationWe're signed up to the ANUK code, so you know we're a legit landlord.
- Free 4TVPick what you like for free when watching TV and listening to the radio on your computer, tablet or phone.
We think we’re pretty great, but here’s what some of our students have to say about living with us
There is a real community feel here. The events pull everyone together and all of the facilities are really nice.Hannah, Post Graduate
The staff here are the best. They make me feel so secure and safe.Beth, 2nd Year
Amazing value for money!Paul, 2nd Year