New reduced rents! Make your home in Collegelands and find yourself in the heart of it all. A prime location for city sights and study destinations.
With prices starting from as little as £110pw, our rooms at Collegellands offer private student accommodation close to the University of Strathclyde, City of Glasgow College and Glasgow city centre.
Be right at home at one of Glasgow’s most vibrant student accommodation buildings; with open-plan student studios or en-suite rooms, high quality fixtures and modern interiors. In our apartments you can share with up to five of your best mates (or meet some new ones), setting up home with a roomy work area, small double bed, bags of storage and an en-suite shower room with accompanying shared living in the kitchen and living space. Go for a studio and enjoy all that too but with your own well-equipped kitchen area with breakfast bar to keep sharing to a minimum, unless you’re staying as a couple and then two can stay for the same great price.
Not only is Collegelands a short stroll from central city excitement, it is also well placed for all learning destinations too:
University of Strathclyde – 5 minutes walk
City of Glasgow College – 5 minutes walk
Caledonian University – 15 minutes walk
University of Glasgow – 26 minutes on the Subway
We also have an amazing social space with a with a large TV, table football and pool table! Plus a jam-packed social calendar so you’ll never be bored!
And remember that all-inclusive bills, contents insurance and Wi-Fi are all included in your rent.
- Small double bedThe perfect resting place after a day of study (and perhaps the occasional night out?)
- Work spaceNo excuses, this work space is just perfect for keeping up with all that essay writing.
- En-suite shower roomFreshen up any time of the day or night and no waiting around until it’s empty.
- Mini-kitchen in all studiosWith grill, oven and microwave, decide whether it's Bake Off or Masterchef that's for you
- Shared kitchen/living spacesSpace to chill out and refuel.
- Optional Sky SportsNever miss a game for just £12.99 a month. Visit Cablecom.
- Social spaceA hub for all things fun. Make the most of the huge TV, table football and pool table!
- Quiet study areaAlways be among friends, even when it’s time to study in this dedicated room.
- Outdoor social spaceFor when the sun decides to shine.
- Games roomThe hub for tournaments, step up to the table and become a games master.
- CCTVFor your peace of mind we're always watching out for you.
- Security teamOvernight security teams are there for you whenever you need them.
- LaundryThe card-operated machines can wash and dry so there's no excuse for washing going home to mum!
- Dedicated on-site teamOur friendly, switched-on staff are here to help you whenever you need it.
- Social eventsOur social calendar is buzzing with events to give you a great time and leave you feeling far from bored.
- Vending machinesWhether you're a night owl or an early riser there's just no need to venture out for a snack.
- Wi-FiOur extensive service will keep you connected wherever you are in the building.
- All billsNo need to stress over bills or ever running out of hot water.
- Contents insuranceKeep everything safe with inclusive contents insurance with Endsleigh.
- Secured depositsYou can trust us; we're part of the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
- ANUK accreditationWe're signed up to the ANUK code, so you know we're a legit Landlord. Find out more at http://www.nationalcode.org/
- Free dual occupancyWith fixed price rooms, there's no additional charge if couples share a studio.
We think we’re pretty great, but here’s what some of our students have to say about living with us
Everything’s fantastic at Collegelands. Keep it up!Doug, 1st year
Alan and the team are great. I love the all of the social events.Charlie, 2nd year
It’s a great place to live. I feel safe and always welcome.Allia, 2nd Year