Cornerhouse stands proud in Sheffield as student accommodation that offers something that little bit different.
This modern and highly-stylish student accommodation has a choice of en-suite rooms cleverly designed into shared apartments, en-suite studios and the very rare two-bed student apartments. The location is fantastic. It’s a nine-minute walk to the University of Sheffield and short walk to Sheffield Hallam everything the city has to offer is right outside your front door.
Make your home in one of Cornerhouse’s open-plan studios or en-suite rooms, with high quality fixtures and strong styling. Yours to enjoy is the spacious work area, small double bed, mega-storage and en-suite shower room with shared living in the kitchen and lounging space. And, to top it off, every kitchen in a shared flat gets cleaned once a week. Go for a studio and your very own well-equipped kitchen area, with breakfast bar, keeps sharing to a minimum, unless you come as a couple.
- Small double bedThe perfect resting place after a day of study (and perhaps the occasional night out?)
- Work spaceDedicated desk area for all your books and computer tech.
- Spacious storageWe give you bags of storage to stay tidy. Go on, make your mum proud!
- Supersized roomsOur rooms start from 20m2, so you'll definitely have room to fit it all in. Yes, even that!
- En-suite shower roomBe treated to your very own shower room, with no waiting in line.
- Shared shower roomYour apartment comes with its very own shower room to share with just your roomies.
- Mini-kitchen in all studiosWe give you the a hob & microwave and the rest is up to you. Surprise yourself and your mum!
- Shared kitchen/living spacesSpace to chill out and refuel.
- Full length mirrorsCheck you out!
- USB wall socketMake sure your gadgets are always fully charged and raring to go.
- Comfy arm chair…And relax. You don't have to get out unless you want to.
- Balcony or terraceTake it all in and enjoy the view.
- Social spaceWith a huge TV, table football and pool table you’ll never want to leave!
- Outdoor social spaceFor when the sun decides to shine.
- Games roomThe hub for tournaments, step up to the table and become a games master at... (personalise with table tennis, pool table, table football, playstation etc)
- CCTVFor your peace of mind we're always watching out for you.
- Security teamOvernight security teams are there for you whenever you need them.
- LaundryThe card-operated machines can wash and dry so there's no excuse for washing going home to mum!
- Bike StoreYour bike gets a home that's as safe and secure as your own.
- ParkingThere's only a few parking spaces to rent from just XXX so if you want it book it now.
- Dedicated on-site teamOur friendly, switched-on staff are here to help you whenever you need it.
- Social eventsOur social calendar is buzzing with events to give you a great time and leave you feeling far from bored.
- High Speed Broadband100Mbps broadband means buffering will never stop you finding out just how that movie ends.
- Wi-FiOur extensive service will keep you connected wherever you are in the building.
- All billsNo need to stress over bills or ever running out of hot water.
- Contents insuranceKeep everything safe with inclusive contents insurance with Endsleigh.
- Secured depositsYou can trust us; we're part of the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
- ANUK accreditationWe're signed up to the ANUK code, so you know we're a legit landlord.
- Free dual occupancyWith fixed price rooms, there's no additional charge if couples share a studio.
- TV LicenceWe're giving you a TV Licence too!
- Cleaning serviceFortnightly cleaning in the kitchens and bathrooms in shared apartments means you can sit back and relax – or study a bit longer!
We think we’re pretty great, but here’s what some of our students have to say about living with us
I had a lovely time living at the Cornerhouse. Staff here are just great, polite and always helps with anything you need. The flat facilities are all very good and ideal for any student. I really do recommend it!Mariana, 3rd Year
Cannot recommend this place enough! The staff are so incredibly helpful, and if you need anything, they're always available. Top notch building and gorgeous apartments.
Really sad to be leaving.Anuum, Postgraduate
Absolutely amazing - from the staff in reception providing breakfast through exam season, to the beautiful balcony view I wake up to every morning!Eloise, 2nd Year