Directly opposite Exeter University and with amazing views overlooking the cricket field, this is the place to be in Exeter!
Cricket Field Court is on the doorstep of the University of Exeter main campus, so you can get to lectures or the Student’s Guild in minutes. And there are plenty of buses to get you to the main train station and city centre too!
With a choice of en-suite rooms in shared apartments or en-suite studios available, we have the perfect room for you and all of your friends. Best of all – couples can share a studio with no extra rent to pay! Each room comes with a small double bed, loads of workspace and storage and your own en-suite shower. Our studios offer your own mini-kitchen and dining area too.
Spend your down time in the outside courtyard with its cricket-pitch views. When rain stops play take your pick from the distractions of the social space’s games area and flat-screen TV or retreat to the quiet study zone.
If you’re studying in Exeter, there’s no better accommodation than Cricket Field Court. With great links to:
- University of Exeter – 2 minutes walk
- University of Exeter – St Luke’s Campus – 20 minutes walk
- Exeter College – 13 minutes walk
Plus you can be in the city centre, with all its shops, restaurants and bars, in under 20 minutes walk or a 10 minute bus ride!
We’re sold out but rooms may become available; call 01392 797 517 or email us to join our waiting list.
- Small double bedTake up as much room as you like or big enough to share.
- Work spaceDedicated desk area for all your books and computer tech.
- Spacious storageAmple storage solutions make student living simple.
- En-suite shower roomFreshen up any time of the day or night and no waiting around until it’s empty.
- Mini-kitchen in all studiosWith grill, oven and microwave and your own dining table you’ll be cooking up a storm!
- Shared kitchen/living spacesIn our shared apartments, our sociable kitchen/living areas are the perfect place to catch up with your flatmates.
- Full length mirrorsCheck you out!
- Comfy arm chair…In our studio rooms
- Social spaceYou'll always find friends here when you want them. With a huge TV, pool table, chill out area and vending machines you’ll never want to leave!
- Outdoor social spaceFun, games and alfresco dining in our lovely courtyard area with cricket-pitch views.
- CCTVFor your peace of mind we're always watching out for you.
- LaundryThe card-operated machines can wash and dry so there's no excuse for washing going home to mum!
- Bike StoreYour bike gets a home that's as safe and secure as your own.
- Dedicated on-site teamOur friendly, switched-on staff are here to help you whenever you need it.
- Social eventsOur social calendar is buzzing with events to give you a great time and leave you feeling far from bored.
- Vending machinesWhether you're a night owl or an early riser there's just no need to venture out for a snack.
- High Speed Broadband100Mbps broadband means buffering will never stop you finding out just how that movie ends.
- Wi-FiOur extensive 50 Mbps service will keep you connected wherever you are in the building.
- All billsNo need to stress over bills or ever running out of hot water.
- Contents insuranceKeep everything safe with inclusive contents insurance with Endsleigh.
- Secured depositsYou can trust us; we're part of the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
- ANUK accreditationWe're signed up to the ANUK code, so you know we're a legit landlord http://www.nationalcode.org/
- Free dual occupancyWith fixed price rooms, there's no additional charge if couples share a studio.
We think we’re pretty great, but here’s what some of our students have to say about living with us
There’s a great sense of community here.Jessica, 2nd year
I think Cricket Field Court is in the best location in Exeter!Angeliki, 3rd year
I love hanging out in the spacious and modern kitchen area.Natasha, 2nd year