Student accommodation at Darley Bank features open-plan studios and en-suite apartment rooms for you to settle in and love your uni years.
Located on Brook Street, just minutes from the city centre, Darley Bank is in a prime position to make the most of student life in Derby.
You can choose from a wide selection of en-suite rooms in apartments or self-contained studios. Each one has a small double bed, en-suite shower room and spacious work area. If you opt for an apartment, you’ll share a kitchen and living area with your flatmates, or if you choose a studio, you’ll have your own mini-kitchen and breakfast bar! Your rent includes all bills, WiFi and contents insurance, plus if you share a studio as a couple, there are no supplements to pay!
Our fabulous Accommodation Team are on hand to help you make your most of your time in Derby, with a jam-packed social calendar meaning there’s always something going on! We’ve got a great social space; all you need to do is decide whether you fancy a gaming session on the Playstation in front of the 60” flat-screen TV or to take part in one of our many table tennis tournaments!
Darley Bank is in a great location; we’re just a stone’s throw from the city centre and just over a 20-minute walk from the University of Derby’s Kedleston Road and Markeaton Street campuses. Better still, buses stopping at the top of the road take you to both in under 10 minutes. If your daily destination is One Friar Gate Square or Britannia Mill campus you’re lucky – they are both less than a five-minute walk away from your new home.
So take a look at our available rooms today and book your place with us for September – before it’s too late!
- Small double bedThe perfect resting place after a day of study (and perhaps the occasional night out?)
- Work spaceDedicated desk area for all your books and computer tech.
- Spacious storageFind a home for everything with heaps of wardrobe and shelf space, plus underbed storage.
- En-suite shower roomA shower room that's all yours, so no more mysteriously disappearing toothpaste!
- Mini-kitchen in all studiosWe give you the a hob & microwave and the rest is up to you. Surprise yourself and your mum!
- Shared kitchen/living spacesGrab a seat and something to eat - you're home.
- Full length mirrorsCheck you out!
- Social spaceA hub for all things fun. Make the most of the huge TV, table tennis table and table football!
- Outdoor social spaceFor when the sun decides to shine.
- CCTVFor your peace of mind we're always watching out for you.
- Security teamOvernight security teams are there for you whenever you need them.
- LaundryThe coin-operated machines can wash and dry so there's no excuse for washing going home to mum!
- Bike StoreYour bike gets a home that's as safe and secure as your own.
- Dedicated on-site teamOur friendly, switched-on staff are here to help you whenever you need it.
- Social eventsOur social calendar is buzzing with events to give you a great time and leave you feeling far from bored.
- Vending machinesWhether you're a night owl or an early riser there's just no need to venture out for a snack.
- High Speed BroadbandMeans buffering will never stop you finding out just how that movie ends.
- Wi-FiOur extensive service will keep you connected wherever you are in the building.
- All billsNo need to stress over bills with water and electricity all included.
- Contents insuranceKeep everything safe with inclusive contents insurance with Endsleigh.
- Secured depositsYou can trust us; we're part of the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
- ANUK accreditationFind out more about our accreditation at www.nationalcode.org
- Free dual occupancy in StudiosWith fixed price rooms, there's no additional charge if couples share a studio.