With gorgeous interiors and a fantastic location, Davidson House is so close to Kingston Uni you can be there in seconds!
Located on Penryhn Road, just a few minutes from the town centre, and moments from the Penrhyn Road campus Davidson House is in a prime position to make the most of student life in Kingston.
With an exciting range of en-suite rooms arranged in apartments and en-suite studios, Davidson House is the perfect place to call home. Everything at has been carefully designed for student life. Chat with your roomies in the apartment’s fully-fitted kitchen/living area and then enjoy the comforts of your own room with small double bed, bucket-loads of storage, study station and en-suite shower room. If you’re wanting more space or to stay as a couple? Then opt for a en-suite studio, with mini-kitchen, breakfast bar, en-suite shower room and study zone. Everything comes with top notch fittings and the studio price stays put if you decide to share as a couple.
Davidson House is perfectly located, with the town centre, universities, restaurants, cafes and bars all within a few minutes walk:
Kingston University – it’s been timed to take just 120 seconds to walk to the Penrhyn Road campus. And you’re not missing out if you’re studying at Knights Park campus, as that’s only a five-minute walk away. And there’s also the free intersite university bus service
St Mary’s University – 32 minutes by train or 38 minutes by bus
University of Roehampton – 40 minutes by bus
Wimbledon College of Art – 40 minutes by bus
Our fabulous Accommodation Team are on hand to help you make the most of your time in Kingston, with a jam-packed social calendar there’s always something going on! We’ve got a great social space; all you need to do is decide whether you fancy a gaming session on the Nintendo Switch in front of the flat-screen smart TV, or to take part in one of our many pool tournaments! Plus, we also have space to study and a free printer so you don’t need to venture to the library unless you really want to!
So take a look at our available rooms today and book your place with us for September – before it’s too late!
- Double bedTake up as much room as you like or big enough to share.
- Spacious storageFind a home for everything with heaps of wardrobe and draw space.
- En-suite shower roomBe treated to your very own shower room, with no waiting in line.
- Mini-kitchen in all studiosWith grill, oven and microwave and your own breakfast bar you’ll be cooking up a storm!
- Full length mirrorsCheck you out!
- Social spaceWith a huge TV and pool table you’ll never want to leave!
- CCTVFor your peace of mind we're always watching out for you.
- LaundryThe card-operated machines can wash and dry so there's no excuse for washing going home to mum!
- Bike StoreYour bike gets a home that's as safe and secure as your own.
- Dedicated on-site teamOur friendly, switched-on staff are here to help you whenever you need it.
- Ping lockerThis additional service is your personal concierge in your pocket. Go to pinglocker.com to find out more
- Social eventsOur social calendar is buzzing with events to give you a great time and leave you feeling far from bored.
- Vending machinesWhether you're a night owl or an early riser there's just no need to venture out for a snack.
- High Speed Broadband20Mbps broadband means buffering will never stop you finding out just how that movie ends.
- Wi-FiOur extensive 20Mbps service will keep you connected wherever you are in the building.
- All utilitiesNo need to stress over bills or ever running out of hot water.
- Contents insuranceKeep everything safe with inclusive contents insurance with Endsleigh.
- Secured depositsYou can trust us; we're part of the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
- ANUK accreditationWe're signed up to the ANUK code, so you know we're a legit landlord. Find out more at http://www.nationalcode.org/
- Free dual occupancyWith fixed price rooms, there's no additional charge if couples share a studio.
We think we’re pretty great, but here’s what some of our students have to say about living with us
Davidson House is the ideal accommodation for Kingston uni because of its location. It has been a great experience living here.Navid, Post Grad
Living here since 2014, I love everything about this accommodation. The ambience, quality of life and meeting people from around the globe.Prabhat, 3rd Year
I love living at Davidson House. The location is great and I’ve made some great friends in the building this year!Georgia, 1st Year