Deiniol Road offers superior studio living just a stroll away from Bangor University and the train station.
If you’re looking for studio accommodation in Bangor, at a great price and in a fantastic location, then Deiniol Road is the place for you.
You’re just a few minutes from the station, spoilt for choice when it comes to buying your groceries in nearby shops and supermarkets, and just a few streets away from Bangor University.
You’ll feel right at home here; every studio has its own en-suite shower room, comfy double bed and a kitchen to boot. Space and storage are not a problem with this Bangor student accommodation, as our homes away from home have got it by the bucket-load. Our Gold Studios are around 27m2, so that’s surely got to be enough room for you and all your shoes!
We’re sold out for September 2018 but take a look at our other Bangor student accommodation or get in touch with the team to join our waiting list.
- Double bedTake up as much room as you like or big enough to share.
- Work spaceDedicated desk area for all your books and computer tech.
- Spacious storageWe give you bags of storage to stay tidy. Go on, make your mum proud!
- En-suite shower roomBe treated to your very own shower room, with no waiting in line.
- Mini-kitchen in all studiosWith grill, oven and microwave you'll be cooking up a storm!
- High Speed BroadbandOur broadband means buffering will never stop you finding out just how that movie ends.
- Contents insuranceKeep everything safe with inclusive contents insurance with Endsleigh.
- Secured depositsYou can trust us; we're part of the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
- Free dual occupancyWith fixed price rooms, there's no additional charge if couples share a studio.
- ANUK accreditationTake a look at www.nationalcode to see the ANUK guidelines we are signed up to