Dobbie’s Point brings even more choice to our fab range of Glasgow student accommodation.
With prices from as little as £129pw!
Here you’ll find a variety of en-suite roomed apartments and en-suite studios, that make the perfect retreat. Your new home puts you in the centre of it all; right across the road from Caledonian University and only a seven-minute walk to the University of Strathclyde. PLUS, we’re only a few minutes walk to Queen Street Station, with great links to the University of Stirling. Across 14 floors, you can choose your perfect place at Dobbie’s Point student accommodation.
Set up home with your own roomy work area, well-planned storage, small double bed, en-suite shower room and then head for the shared kitchen and living space when hunger bites. Go for a studio and then the amenities are all yours, including your own mini-kitchen and dining area, and with prices set per room they make a great option when sharing as a couple. Students are also treated to amazing social spaces inside and out! Make the most of the split-level courtyards, terrace and take in the views from the amazing roof gardens. Come inside for the gym, quiet study space, TV and multimedia room.
- Small double bedThe perfect resting place after a day of study (and perhaps the occasional night out?)
- En-suite shower roomBe treated to your very own shower room, with no waiting in line.
- Work spaceDedicated desk area for all your books and computer tech.
- Spacious storageWe give you bags of storage to stay tidy. Go on, make your mum proud!
- Shared kitchen/living spacesGrab a seat and something to eat - you're home.
- In-room TVCatch-up on all your favorite shows with TVs in our studios and shared living spaces.
- Mini-kitchen in all studiosWith combi-oven and your own breakfast bar you’ll be cooking up a storm!
- Social spaceA hub for all things fun. Make the most of the social spaces including huge TV, games area and multi-media room.
- Quiet study areaAlways be among friends, even when it’s time to study in this dedicated room.
- Outdoor social spaceFor when the sun decides to shine enjoy one of our amazing outdoor spaces, including courtyard, terrace, games area AND roof-top terraces.
- GymThere's no gym fees with our high-tech equipment, it's just here when you want it!
- Games roomThe hub for tournaments, step up to the table and become a games master!
- CCTVFor your peace of mind we're always watching out for you.
- LaundryThe card-operated machines can wash and dry so there's no excuse for washing going home to mum!
- Bike StoreYour bike gets a home that's as safe and secure as your own.
- Dedicated on-site teamOur friendly, switched-on staff are here to help you whenever you need it.
- Ping lockerThis additional service is your personal concierge in your pocket. Go to pinglocker.com
- Social eventsOur social calendar will be buzzing with events to give you a great time and leave you feeling far from bored.
- Vending machinesWhether you're a night owl or an early riser there's just no need to venture out for a snack.
- Roof terraceTake in the great views and get away from it all up on the roof.
- High Speed Broadband100Mbps broadband means buffering will never stop you finding out just how that movie ends.
- Wi-FiOur extensive service will keep you connected wherever you are in the building.
- All billsNo need to stress over bills or ever running out of hot water.
- Contents insuranceKeep everything safe with inclusive contents insurance with Endsleigh.
- Secured depositsYou can trust us; we're part of the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
- ANUK accreditationWe're signed up to the ANUK code, so you know we're a legit landlord.
- Free dual occupancyWith fixed price rooms, there's no additional charge if couples share a studio.
We think we’re pretty great, but here’s what some of our students have to say about living with us
The atmosphere at Dobbie's is warm and welcoming which helped me settle in super quickly! I'm just a short walk from uni and everything else I could possibly need is close by. It also helps that the office staff are very friendly and accommodating.Iona, 1st Year
Dobbie's staff are so welcoming and the rooms are stunning. I couldn't have been paired with better flat mates. I would definitely recommended living here.Caitlin, 1st Year
We have only lived here for two months but can’t wait to finalise the rebooking.
Beautiful interior design, lovely staff members and a great location in Glasgow city centre.
Great place to live!Felix, Post Grad