Stylish South London living is yours. The stunning student accommodation in Glassyard Building is studios all the way!
South of the River Thames, between Clapham and Brixton, Glassyard Building puts you in the perfect spot for just about any London uni. We’re particularly near the University of the Arts, Kings, London South Bank University and Imperial. Enjoy having the roomy work area, small double bed, ample storage, en-suite shower room and high-spec kitchen area with breakfast bar to yourself or remember that studios can be shared as a couple for the same price as living alone.
Few can better these ultra-chic student homes: where super-stylish en-suite studios never compromise on quality. Our switched-on staff make moving-in day a blast and throughout the year create a full calendar of events centred around the large and lively indoor social space and outside courtyard. Because it’s far better to be safe, 24/7 security and lockable bike storage are on hand too.
- Double bedTake up as much room as you like or big enough to share.
- Work spaceDedicated desk area for all your books and computer tech.
- Spacious storageWe give you bags of storage to stay tidy. Go on, make your mum proud!
- Supersized roomsOur rooms start from 20m2, so you'll definitely have room to fit it all in. Yes, even that!
- En-suite shower roomBe treated to your very own shower room, with no waiting in line.
- Mini-kitchen in all studiosWith grill, oven and microwave and your own breakfast bar you’ll be cooking up a storm!
- Full length mirrorsCheck you out!
- USB wall socketMake sure your gadgets are always fully charged and raring to go.
- Comfy arm chair…And relax. You don't have to get out unless you want to.
- Social spaceWith a huge TV, table football and pool table you’ll never want to leave!
- Quiet study areaAlways be among friends, even when it’s time to study in this dedicated room.
- Outdoor social spaceFor when the sun decides to shine.
- Games roomThe hub for tournaments, step up to the table and become a games master at... (personalise with table tennis, pool table, table football, playstation etc)
- CCTVFor your peace of mind we're always watching out for you.
- Security teamOvernight security teams are there for you whenever you need them.
- LaundryThe card-operated machines can wash and dry so there's no excuse for washing going home to mum!
- Bike StoreYour bike gets a home that's as safe and secure as your own.
- Dedicated on-site teamOur friendly, switched-on staff are here to help you whenever you need it.
- Ping lockerThis additional service is your personal concierge in your pocket. Go to pinglocker.com
- Social eventsOur social calendar is buzzing with events to give you a great time and leave you feeling far from bored.
- Vending machinesWhether you're a night owl or an early riser there's just no need to venture out for a snack.
- High Speed BroadbandMeaning buffering will never stop you finding out just how that movie ends.
- Wi-FiOur extensive service will keep you connected wherever you are in the building.
- All billsNo need to stress over bills or ever running out of hot water.
- Contents insuranceKeep everything safe with inclusive contents insurance with Endsleigh.
- Secured depositsYou can trust us; we're part of the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
- ANUK accreditationWe're signed up to the ANUK code, so you know we're a legit landlord.
- Free dual occupancyWith fixed price rooms, there's no additional charge if couples share a studio.
We think we’re pretty great, but here’s what some of our students have to say about living with us
It is a great place to stay. It is extremely fun to attend all the social events, plus the facilities are great. There’s loads of public transport around and this is a great spot if you’re studying at LCC.Huiyuan, Postgrad
It's the perfect location, close to my college and right by Brixton’s bustling cultural hub. I am happy to call Glassyard my first Home living away from parents.Jamie, 1st year
Since the day I moved in, and every day since, I am greeted by wonderful staff who go above and beyond their role and subsequently have made the transition from home to the big city very easy.Holly, 1st year