If you yearn to live in a city landmark, then make John Bell House your home. Its gorgeous stained-glass windows are the backdrop to thoroughly modern interiors.
Recently fully renovated, student accommodation at John Bell House seamlessly blends old and new. Original and ornate features throughout the building complement the thoroughly-modern 21st century student living comprising of en-suite rooms in shared apartments and en-suite studios. Just imagine sharing with up to 10 of your besties in your own apartment or moving here to live alongside an entirely new circle of friends. Studios are the perfect spacious base – whether you fly solo or want to live as a couple and, for that, there’s no extra charge.
John Bell House’s location is also pretty stunning. Not only is it a short stroll from the city centre but its also well placed for all learning destinations. The University of Ulster is just over 10 minutes’ walk away, with Queen’s University just a few minutes more. If you’re destined for Belfast Met’s Millfield campus that’s a three-minute hop, skip and a jump away. Bussing out to the Titanic Quarter campus is really easy too, as the stop is right outside the door.
- Double bedTake up as much room as you like or big enough to share.
- Small double bedSo much roomier than a single - this is 21st century student living!
- Work spaceNo excuses, this work space is just perfect for keeping up with all that essay writing.
- Spacious storageFind a home for everything with…
- En-suite shower roomA shower room that's all yours, so no more mysteriously disappearing toothpaste!
- Mini-kitchen in all studiosWith grill, oven and microwave, decide whether its Bake Off or Masterchef that's for you
- Shared kitchen/living spacesCatch up with all the latest gossip over a bite to eat.
- Full length mirrorsCheck you out!
- Social spaceA hub for all things fun. Make the most of the huge TV, table tennis and pool table!
- Quiet study areaAlways be among friends, even when it’s time to study in this dedicated room.
- Outdoor social spaceFor fresh air and fun, make use of the two courtyards located in the centre of the building.
- Project roomWhatever the assignment, here's space to spread out and create in our well-lit studio.
- CCTVFor your peace of mind we're always watching out for you.
- Security teamOvernight security teams are there for you whenever you need them.
- LaundryThe card or app-operated machines can wash and dry so there's no excuse for washing going home to mum!
- Bike StoreYour bike gets a home that's as safe and secure as your own.
- Dedicated on-site teamOur friendly, switched-on staff are here to help you whenever you need it.
- Social eventsOur social calendar is buzzing with events to give you a great time and leave you feeling far from bored.
- Vending machinesWhether you're a night owl or an early riser there's just no need to venture out for a snack.
- High Speed Broadband100Mbps broadband means buffering will never stop you finding out just how that movie ends.
- Wi-FiOur extensive service will keep you connected wherever you are in the building.
- All billsNo need to stress over bills or ever running out of hot water.
- Contents insuranceKeep everything safe with inclusive contents insurance with Endsleigh.
- Secured depositsYou can trust us; we're part of the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
- ANUK accreditationWe're signed up to the ANUK code, so you know we're a legit landlord.
- Free dual occupancyWith fixed price rooms, there's no additional charge if couples share a studio.
- Free 4TVPick what you like for free when watching TV and listening to the radio on your computer, tablet or phone.
We think we’re pretty great, but here’s what some of our students have to say about living with us
I’ve been paired up with lovely flat mates. It’s really central, which is perfect!Eimear, 1st Year
I've already had the best few weeks of my life since moving in!Liam, 1st Year
The building itself is absolutely beautiful. It's like living in a hotel! The staff are so helpful about anything you need and make you feel very welcome.Corin, 1st Year