With huge rooms, amazing social spaces and just 1 minute from the tube, Mannequin House is a top choice for London student accommodation.
Mannequin House has a great choice of spacious en-suite rooms in shared apartments and en-suite studios. Located in Zone 3, just 1 minute from the Victoria Line (with night service) and one stop away from Tottenham Hale, many of London’s universities and colleges are an easy tube journey away, including London Metropolitan University on Holloway Road, University College London, the London College of Fashion on Oxford Street and the University of Westminster. PLUS, there is also a Co-op located within one of the onsite retail units, so you don’t have to travel far for that weekly shop!
All of our rooms offer a bit more space than your average London student pad! All you’ve got to decide is which of our rooms is right for you. Will you be chatting with your besties (or making new ones) in a shared apartment’s fully-fitted kitchen/living area and then taking to the comforts of your own bedroom with small double bed, loads of storage, study space and en-suite shower room? Or, if you want a place of your own, or to share with a plus one opt for a studio, with kitchen and dining area, en-suite shower room and study zone. And remember, if you do go for a studio, they’re perfect for couples to share – as we don’t charge any additional fees.
We’re in a great location, check out the tube travel times to your London university:
|University College London||26 mins|
|London Metropolitan University||14 mins|
|City University London||28 mins|
|University of Westminster||20 mins|
|Kaplan University||10 mins|
|London College of Fashion||18 mins|
|Birkbeck University||26 mins|
|University of Law||25 mins|
|University of Arts London, Mare Street||26 mins|
|University of Arts London, Central St Martins||22 mins|
|London School of Economics||23 mins|
|University of Arts London, High Holborn||22 mins|
|BPP University of Law||26 mins|
|Kings College London||30 mins|
|University of East London||25 mins|
|Queen Mary University||44 mins|
|Imperial College London||40 mins|
- Small double bedThe perfect resting place after a day of study (and perhaps the occasional night out?)
- Work spaceDedicated desk area for all your books and computer tech.
- Spacious storageWe give you bags of storage to stay tidy. Go on, make your mum proud!
- En-suite shower roomBe treated to your very own shower room, with no waiting in line.
- Mini-kitchen in all studiosWith combi-oven and your own breakfast bar you’ll be cooking up a storm!
- In-room TVArrange movie nights around your own TV in all the studios and shared living spaces.
- Shared kitchen/living spacesCatch up with all the latest gossip over a bite to eat.
- Full length mirrorsCheck you out!
- Social spaceWith a huge TV and games area you’ll never want to leave!
- Quiet study areaAlways be among friends, even when it’s time to study in this dedicated room.
- Outdoor social spaceFor when the sun decides to shine.
- CCTVFor your peace of mind we're always watching out for you.
- LaundryThe coin-operated machines can wash and dry so there's no excuse for washing going home to mum!
- Bike StoreYour bike gets a home that's as safe and secure as your own.
- Dedicated on-site teamOur friendly, switched-on staff are here to help you whenever you need it.
- Ping lockerThis additional service is your personal concierge in your pocket. Go to pinglocker.com
- Social eventsOur social calendar will be buzzing with events to give you a great time and leave you feeling far from bored.
- Vending machinesWhether you're a night owl or an early riser there's just no need to venture out for a snack.
- High Speed Broadband100Mbps broadband means buffering will never stop you finding out just how that movie ends.
- Wi-FiOur extensive service will keep you connected wherever you are in the building.
- All UtilitiesNo need to stress over bills or ever running out of hot water.
- Contents insuranceKeep everything safe with inclusive contents insurance with Endsleigh.
- Secured depositsYou can trust us; we're part of the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
- ANUK accreditationWe're signed up to the ANUK code, so you know we're a legit landlord.
- Free dual occupancyWith fixed price rooms, there's no additional charge if couples share a studio.
We think we’re pretty great, but here’s what some of our students have to say about living with us
An easy place to call home. The staff have ensured students feel welcome. Their attention to detail and quick action shows that they genuinely care about your experience as a resident.Vanessa, Post Grad
Kudos to the Mannequin House Team! It’s a pleasure to stay here with Co-op on-site and Blackhorse Road tube station just opposite. Life couldn't be easier, due to its connectivity and proximity to every location, including central London.Sonali, Post Grad
I am really pleased I chose Mannequin House. It is a vibrant, lovely facility and there are really nice communal areas. The staff are always friendly and helpful and take any concerns into consideration and hold great social events.Shanice, 1st Year