With fully-fitted studios and wide-ranging study areas, Merchant Studios has really thought of everything when it comes to 21st century student living.
Already a firm favourite for Glasgow student accommodation, Merchant Studios is all about seriously comfortable studio living. Slap bang in the heart of the city, and right next door to High Street station, you’d struggle to find yourself better placed. You’ll be at the University of Strathclyde, including its new Technology & Innovation Centre, and the City of Glasgow College in five minutes. Caledonian University is 15-minutes’ walk away and a short trip on the subway brings you to the University of Glasgow.
Hang out in the spacious social areas, mingle in the contemporary coffee lounge or get your head down in the quiet study room. It’s so easy to feel at home in our studios that each have a strong sense of style. Each has a small double bed, plenty of work space and storage, your own sparkling en-suite shower room and stylish kitchen and dining areas. And, bear this in mind; all of our studios are priced per room and this doesn’t change if you share as a couple.
- Double bedTake up as much room as you like or big enough to share.
- Work spaceNo excuses, this work space is just perfect for keeping up with all that essay writing.
- Spacious storageAmple storage solutions make student living simple.
- Supersized roomsOur rooms start from 20m2, so you'll definitely have room to fit it all in. Yes, even that!
- En-suite shower roomFreshen up any time of the day or night and no waiting around until it’s empty.
- Mini-kitchen in all studiosWith grill, oven amd microwave, decide whether it's Bake Off or Masterchef that's for you
- Full length mirrorsCheck you out!
- Comfy arm chair…And relax. You don't have to get out unless you want to.
- Social spaceWith a huge TV, table football and pool table you’ll never want to leave!
- Security team24/7 security teams are there for you whenever you need them.
- Outdoor social spaceFor when the sun decides to shine.
- Games roomThe hub for tournaments, step up to the table and become a games master at pool, ping pong or table football.
- Project roomWhatever the assignment, here's space to spread out and create in our well-lit studio.
- CCTVFor your peace of mind we're always watching out for you.
- Quiet study areaAlways be among friends, even when it’s time to study in this dedicated room.
- LaundryThe card-operated machines can wash and dry so there's no excuse for washing going home to mum!
- Bike StoreYour bike gets a home that's as safe and secure as your own.
- Dedicated on-site teamOur friendly, switched-on staff are here to help you whenever you need it.
- Social eventsOur social calendar is buzzing with events to give you a great time and leave you feeling far from bored.
- Coffee StationWhether you like your coffee frothy or flat enjoy it on-site in our very own coffee station.
- Vending machinesWhether you're a night owl or an early riser there's just no need to venture out for a snack.
- High Speed Broadband100Mbps broadband means buffering will never stop you finding out just how that movie ends.
- Wi-FiOur extensive service will keep you connected wherever you are in the building.
- All billsNo need to stress over bills or ever running out of hot water.
- Contents insuranceKeep everything safe with inclusive contents insurance with Endsleigh.
- Secured depositsYou can trust us; we're part of the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
- ANUK accreditationWe're signed up to the ANUK code, so you know we're a legit landlord.
- Free dual occupancyWith fixed price rooms, there's no additional charge if couples share a studio.
- Free 4TVPick what you like for free when watching TV and listening to the radio on your computer, tablet or phone.
We think we’re pretty great, but here’s what some of our students have to say about living with us
One of the best student accommodation buildings in Glasgow. Full of 5-star facilities and brilliant staff.Rajat, Postgraduate
Thank you Merchant Studios for all the support during the year.Daniela, Postgraduate
I had such a great experience at Merchant Studios!Diksha, Postgraduate