Located in a listed building, great location and newly refurbished! Book your room now for September!
Newly refurbished for September 2018 and brand new to Fresh Student Living. Sauchiehall Street offers shared flats of 3-5 bedrooms, with separate kitchen and living space and shared bathrooms, all brand spanking new!
Located opposite the Glasgow Dental & Hospital School and 3 mins walk to The Glasgow School of Art, you can just roll out of bed in the morning! Plus, we are in a great spot for the City Centre and all of the shops, restaurants and bars. We are also only a 15-20 mins walks to Glasgow Caledonian University, University of Strathclyde and University of Glasgow.
- Comfy bedsOur rooms have a selection of Single and Small Double beds available. The perfect resting place after a day of study (and perhaps the occasional night out?)
- Shared kitchen/living spacesSpace to chill out and refuel.
- Shared bathroomThere's one bathroom for each apartment and plenty of storage space for everyone's essentials.
- Work spaceDedicated desk area for all your books and computer tech.
- Spacious storageWe give you bags of storage to stay tidy. Go on, make your mum proud!
- Dedicated on-site teamOur friendly, switched-on staff are here to help you whenever you need it.
- Secured depositsYou can trust us; we're part of the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
- Contents insuranceKeep everything safe with inclusive contents insurance with Endsleigh.
- All billsNo need to stress over bills or ever running out of hot water.
- Wi-FiOur extensive service will keep you connected wherever you are in the building.