Modern student living is on display big style at Sharman Court – we’ve got the location, design and size you’re looking for in Sheffield.
Having opened in 2016, its already a firm favourite for Sheffield student accommodation. Slap bang in the heart of the city, it’s only a short walk away from the University of Sheffield and Sheffield Hallam University.
It’s so easy to feel at home here whether you opt for your own studio or share an apartment. Whichever room style catches your eye, they each have a small double bed, plenty of work space and loads of storage. The one and two bedroom flats share the stylish kitchen areas and bathrooms; studios embrace open-plan living with adjoining en-suite shower rooms and if you have your own en-suite room in an apartment, then you’ll have a shared kitchen/diner to enjoy with your flatmates. Check out the games room, quiet study area and outside courtyard. And if you do opt for a studio – all are priced per room so if you want to live as a couple you have no extra rent to pay!
- Small double bedIn all en-suite rooms and silver studios, the perfect resting place after a day of study.
- Work spaceDedicated desk area for all your books and computer tech.
- Spacious storageWe give you bags of storage to stay tidy. Go on, make your mum proud!
- En-suite shower roomIn our studios and shared group apartments, you're treated to your very own shower room, so no waiting in line.
- Shared bathroom in 2 bed apartmentsIf you choose a 2 bed apartment, you'll be sharing the bathroom with just your neighbour.
- Mini-kitchen in all studiosWith combi-oven, hub and fridge and your own dining table you’ll be cooking up a storm!
- Shared kitchen/living spacesSpace to chill out and refuel in our shared apartments.
- Optional Sky SportsNever miss a game for just £12.99 a month. Visit Cablecom.
- Full length mirrorsCheck you out!
- USB wall socketMake sure your gadgets are always fully charged and raring to go.
- Comfy arm chair in selected rooms…And relax. Included in our studios and 1 bed apartments - you don't have to get out unless you want to.
- Double bed in selected roomsTake up as much room as you like or big enough to share… in our Gold Studios and 1 Bed Apartments.
- Social spaceWith a huge TV, table football and pool table you’ll never want to leave!
- Quiet study areaAlways be among friends, even when it’s time to study in this dedicated room.
- Outdoor social spaceFor when the sun decides to shine.
- CCTVFor your peace of mind we're always watching out for you.
- Security teamOvernight security teams are there for you whenever you need them.
- LaundryThe card-operated machines can wash and dry so there's no excuse for washing going home to mum!
- Bike StoreYour bike gets a home that's as safe and secure as your own.
- Dedicated on-site teamOur friendly, switched-on staff are here to help you whenever you need it.
- Social eventsOur social calendar is buzzing with events to give you a great time and leave you feeling far from bored.
- Vending machinesWhether you're a night owl or an early riser there's just no need to venture out for a snack.
- High Speed Broadband100Mbps broadband means buffering will never stop you finding out just how that movie ends.
- Wi-FiOur extensive 100Mbps service will keep you connected wherever you are in the building.
- All billsNo need to stress over bills or ever running out of hot water.
- Contents insuranceKeep everything safe with inclusive contents insurance with Endsleigh.
- Secured depositsYou can trust us; we're part of the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
- ANUK accreditationWe're signed up to the ANUK code, so you know we're a legit landlord.
- Free dual occupancyWith fixed price rooms, there's no additional charge if couples share a studio.
- Free 4TVPick what you like for free when watching TV and listening to the radio on your computer, tablet or phone.
We think we’re pretty great, but here’s what some of our students have to say about living with us
In the city centre, I have everything on my doorstep! The accommodation team are second to none, and my one-bedroom apartment adds luxury to my uni life!Hollie, 1st year
I love living at Sharman Court because of its excellent location. All of the staff are extremely friendly and helpful and it’s a genuinely lovely place to live!Steph, 2nd year
Sharman Court is definitely some of Sheffield’s best student accommodation! It’s close to the university and city centre, plus the staff are extra-friendly, ready to help with anything!Niroja, 2nd year