Get £200 off! Newly refurbished student homes – book now for September!
Coming in 2018, St Margaret’s House offers newly refurbished student homes in Southampton. Shared apartments with either your own private en-suite or a shared bathroom, plus shared living space to enjoy with your flatmates. We also have private studios with your own en-suite shower and mini-kitchen if you’re looking for some extra space. CLICK HERE TO BOOK NOW!
Conveniently located for either Southampton Solent University or Southampton University. PLUS, close to all the shops, restaurants and bars Southampton has to offer.
Southampton Solent University – 14 minutes by bus
University of Southampton, Avenue Campus – 13 minute walk
University of Southampton Highfield Campus – 15 minutes by bus
St Denys Station – 20 minute walk
Southampton Airport – 35 minute bus
Or you can book online now, it’s easy and takes just a few minutes! We look forward to seeing you in September!
- Small double bedSo much roomier than a single - this is 21st century student living!
- Shared bathroomThere's one bathroom for each apartment and plenty of storage space for everyone's essentials.
- En-suite shower roomBe treated to your very own shower room, with no waiting in line.
- Mini-kitchen in all studiosWe give you the a hob & microwave and the rest is up to you. Surprise yourself and your mum!
- Work spaceDedicated desk area for all your books and computer tech.
- Social eventsOur social calendar is buzzing with events to give you a great time and leave you feeling far from bored.
- Free dual occupancyWith fixed price rooms, there's no additional charge if couples share a studio.
- Secured depositsYou can trust us; we're part of the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
- Contents insuranceKeep everything safe with inclusive contents insurance with Endsleigh.
- All billsNo need to stress over bills or ever running out of hot water.
- Wi-FiOur extensive service will keep you connected wherever you are in the building.
We think we’re pretty great, but here’s what some of our students have to say about living with us