Brand new for September 2018, The Lantern is an iconic new building with amazing social spaces!
The Lantern is the student accommodation you’ll want to tell all your friends about, a landmark-to-be in Liverpool, and it’s definitely not like any you’ve seen before. With en-suites in shared apartments for you and your friends, or even your own studio for the perfect space to yourself (or you and your other half – at no extra cost!) we’ve got the perfect room for you. Each room comes with a comfy small double bed, en-suite shower room, ample storage, and a study area. If you pick an en-suite room you’ll share a stylish kitchen/living room with your flatmates. Rather a studio? You’ll get your own mini-kitchen – no need to worry about who hasn’t done the washing up!
Not only will your room feel like a home from home, but we’ve got the start to your social calendar with amazing social spaces to make new friends and a whole host of social events throughout the year. You’ve never seen social spaces like these – spread across 4 floors, we’ve got everything you could ever want. We’ve got a gym, cinema room/virtual training area, communal kitchen and dining area, multiple study rooms and even a games room (with added video game den). With a dedicated on-site team you can be sure that you’ll find someone to help no matter how big or small the problem – or even just to have a chat.
Right in the city centre, The Lantern is directly opposite the main train station, Liverpool Lime Street – perfect for move in and travelling. With excellent links to John Moores University and Liverpool University, you won’t ever have to worry about being late:
Liverpool John Moores University – 8 minute walk
Liverpool John Moores University, City Campus – 11 minute walk
University of Liverpool – 13 minute walk
Liverpool Lime Street Station – 1 minute walk
Liverpool John Lennon Airport – 38 minutes by train/31 minutes by car
Get a closer look at where you’ll be staying in our photo gallery. If you want to know more give us a call and arrange a time to meet our friendly accommodation team who can answer all of your questions.
Book online now, it’s easy and takes just a couple of minutes! Looking forward to seeing you in September!
- Small double bedSo much roomier than a single - this is 21st century student living!
- En-suite shower roomFreshen up any time of the day or night and no waiting around until it’s empty.
- Shared kitchen/living spacesGrab a seat and something to eat - you're home.
- Mini-kitchen in all studiosWe give you the a hob & microwave and the rest is up to you. Surprise yourself and your mum!
- Work spaceDedicated desk area for all your books and computer tech.
- Spacious storageAmple storage solutions make student living simple.
- Full length mirrorsCheck you out!
- Social eventsOur social calendar is buzzing with events to give you a great time and leave you feeling far from bored.
- Dedicated on-site teamOur friendly, switched-on staff are here to help you whenever you need it.
- Cinema roomDim the lights and settle down for movie nights infront of the big screen. Don't forget the popcorn!
- GymThere's no gym fees with our high-tech equipment, it's just here when you want it!
- Social spaceYou'll always find friends here when you want them. With a huge TV and chill out area you’ll never want to leave!
- LaundryThe card-operated machines can wash and dry so there's no excuse for washing going home to mum!
- Vending machinesWhether you're a night owl or an early riser there's just no need to venture out for a snack.
- Free dual occupancyWith fixed price rooms, there's no additional charge if couples share a studio.
- ANUK accreditationWe're signed up to the ANUK code, so you know we're a legit landlord.
- Secured depositsYou can trust us; we're part of the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
- Contents insuranceKeep everything safe with inclusive contents insurance with Endsleigh.
- All billsNo need to stress over bills or ever running out of hot water.
- Wi-FiOur extensive service will keep you connected wherever you are in the building.