Student accommodation in Edinburgh is now even more exciting that The Mill House is open!
Cities as stunning as Edinburgh deserve oh-so-special student accommodation – exactly what The Mill House guarantees. Its en-suite rooms in shared apartments and en-suite studios come in all shapes and sizes. Gather round the flat-screen TV in your apartment’s shared kitchen/living area, retiring to the comfort of the stylish facilities of your en-suite room, complete with small double bed, work space and oodles of storage. If staying as a couple or just wanting more space of your own, then a fully-fitted en-suite studio, with mini-kitchen and dining area, is the answer. They come with top notch fittings, your own TV and if you decide to share the price doesn’t move.
The Mill House, on Gorgie Road in Edinburgh’s south west corner, is a sport-lover’s dream with BT Murrayfield Stadium just a few streets away. When you’re university-bound, choose your destination from the bus stop just outside The Mill House’s front door. It’s just a 4 minute walk to The MGA Academy of Performing Arts, 15 minutes to Napier University Sighthill Campus, 18 minutes to Craiglockhart campus & Edinburgh College (Sighthill Campus) and under 30 mins to Heriot-Watt University and Edinburgh University.
- Small double bedTake up as much room as you like or big enough to share.
- Work spaceNo excuses, this work space is just perfect for keeping up with all that essay writing.
- In-room TVArrange movie nights and box-set catch-ups around your own TV, available in all studios and shared living spaces.
- Spacious storageFind a home for everything with loads of storage.
- En-suite shower roomBe treated to your very own shower room, with no waiting in line.
- Mini-kitchen in all studiosWe give you the a hob & microwave and the rest is up to you!
- Shared kitchen/living spacesSpace to chill out and refuel, including shared TV.
- Full length mirrorsCheck you out!
- Social spaceYou'll always find friends here when you want them. With a huge TV and chill out area you’ll never want to leave!
- Quiet study areaAlways be among friends, even when it’s time to study in this dedicated room.
- Outdoor social spaceFor when the sun decides to shine.
- GymThere's no gym fees with our high-tech equipment, it's just here when you want it!
- CCTVFor your peace of mind we're always watching out for you.
- LaundryThe card-operated machines can wash and dry so there's no excuse for washing going home to mum!
- Bike StoreYour bike gets a home that's as safe and secure as your own.
- Dedicated on-site teamOur friendly, switched-on staff are here to help you whenever you need it.
- Ping lockerThis additional service is your personal concierge in your pocket. Go to pinglocker.com
- Social eventsOur social calendar will be buzzing with events to give you a great time and leave you feeling far from bored.
- Vending machinesWhether you're a night owl or an early riser there's just no need to venture out for a snack.
- ParkingThere are parking spaces to rent. Speak to the accommodation team for more information.
- High Speed Broadband100Mbps broadband means buffering will never stop you finding out just how that movie ends.
- Wi-FiOur extensive service will keep you connected wherever you are in the building.
- All billsNo need to stress over bills or ever running out of hot water.
- Contents insuranceKeep everything safe with inclusive contents insurance with Endsleigh.
- Secured depositsYou can trust us; we're part of the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
- ANUK accreditationWe're signed up to the ANUK code, so you know we're a legit landlord.
- Free dual occupancyWith fixed price rooms, there's no additional charge if couples share a studio.
We think we’re pretty great, but here’s what some of our students have to say about living with us
Great location, switched on friendly staff and a lovely new buildingAlex, 1st Year
Lovely and helpful staff! Modern kitchen, rooms and enough social space. Great flatmates also!Ruth, 2nd Year
Love the cosy study room and social space, already to book for next yearCallum, 1st Year