From where to go for a night out, to stocking up on essentials or a spot of culture, take a look at what’s going on in your area.
- Supermarkets: Tesco Express (0.4km), Sainsbury’s (0.4km), Waitrose (0.6km)
- Sporting: St Andrews Stadium (1.9km), Villa park (2.6km), The Hawthorns (4.2km)
- Eating out: Annexe (0.2km), Celebz (0.2km), The Warehouse Cafe (0.8km)
- Medical: The Dentist in Town (0.5km), Halcyon Medical Centre (0.7km), Queen Elizabeth Hospital (5.1km)
- Nightlife: The Arcadian (1.3km), Brindley Place (1.7km), Broad street (1.8km)
- Culture: Millennium Point (0.4km), Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery (1.1km), Symphony Hall (1.5km)
- Universities: Aston University (0.2km), Birmingham City University (0.4km), University of Birmingham (4.7km), University of Birmingham (4.7km)
Whether it’s by road, rail or air, get around easily with our handy guide to your nearest transport hubs.
- Airports: Birmingham International (11.8km)
- Trains: Birmingham Moor Street (0.7km)
- Coaches: Birmingham Coach Station (1.2km)
Meet the The Old Fire Station team
Assistant Accommodation Manager
Customer Service Advisor