Modern homes without compromise, Tyne Student Living provides stellar Newcastle student accommodation with a city-centre vibe.
With its eclectic range of en-suite rooms in apartments and en-suite studios, Tyne Student Living is the place to be. Make the most of the quiet study area or if you want a a break from those books, the indoor social space is full of distractions. Why not organise your very own table tennis or pool tournament? Or even a film night in front of our massive 200inch cinema screen! Out and about, Newcastle University, Northumbria University and Newcastle College are all a short walk away.
Tyne Student Living has been designed and finished to the highest standards. Chat with your roomies in the apartment’s fully-fitted kitchen/living area complete with flat-screen TV and, possibly even more exciting, a dishwasher! Your room has its own small double bed, tonnes of storage, study station and en-suite shower room. If you want more space or to stay as a couple, opt for a studio, and you’ll get your very own kitchen and dining area. Everything comes with top notch fittings and the price stays put if you share a studio.
- Small double bedTake up as much room as you like or big enough to share.
- Work spaceDedicated desk area for all your books and computer tech.
- In-room TVCatch-up on all your favourite shows.
- Spacious storageFind a home for everything with…
- Supersized roomsOur rooms start from 20m2, so you'll definitely have room to fit it all in. Yes, even that!
- En-suite shower roomFreshen up any time of the day or night and no waiting around until it’s empty.
- Mini-kitchen in all studiosWe give you the a hob & microwave and the rest is up to you. Surprise yourself and your mum!
- Shared kitchen/living spacesSpace to chill out and refuel.
- Full length mirrorsCheck you out!
- Comfy arm chair…And relax. You don't have to get out unless you want to.
- Social spaceWith a huge TV, table football and pool table you’ll never want to leave!
- Quiet study areaAlways be among friends, even when it’s time to study in this dedicated room.
- Outdoor social spaceFor when the sun decides to shine.
- Cinema roomDim the lights and settle down for movie nights infront of the massive 200inch screen. Don't forget the popcorn!
- CCTVFor your peace of mind we're always watching out for you.
- Security teamOvernight security teams are there for you whenever you need them.
- LaundryThe card-operated machines can wash and dry so there's no excuse for washing going home to mum!
- Bike StoreYour bike gets a home that's as safe and secure as your own.
- Social eventsOur social calendar is buzzing with events to give you a great time and leave you feeling far from bored.
- Vending machinesWhether you're a night owl or an early riser there's just no need to venture out for a snack.
- High Speed Broadband100Mbps broadband means buffering will never stop you finding out just how that movie ends.
- Wi-FiOur extensive service will keep you connected wherever you are in the building.
- All billsNo need to stress over bills or ever running out of hot water.
- Contents insuranceKeep everything safe with inclusive contents insurance with Endsleigh.
- Secured depositsYou can trust us; we're part of the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
- ANUK accreditationWe're signed up to the ANUK code, so you know we're a legit landlord.
- Free dual occupancyWith fixed price rooms, there's no additional charge if couples share a studio.
- TV LicenceWe're giving you a TV Licence too!
- Free 4TVPick what you like for free when watching TV and listening to the radio on your computer, tablet or phone.
We think we’re pretty great, but here’s what some of our students have to say about living with us
Life here is perfect for all types of students. I ended up rebooking with my first-year flatmates. I know I’ve made friends for life and the staff here are also so great.Jonathon, 2nd year
Absolutely love living here! The Management Team are really friendly and eager to help with absolutely anything. I re-booked and will be staying next year too.Jack, 3rd year
Life here has made moving to Newcastle an amazing experience, mostly due to friendly staff who helped make settling in so easy. I’ve also made great friends to share the experience with.Emily, 1st year