We are a market leading, third party manager of residential for rent assets across the UK and Ireland. From PBSA, to Build to Rent and Co Living, we create homes and communities that are perfect for the way our residents live their lives. We offer a design, manage and maintain solution that means all you have to do is enjoy the returns.
- +20K units under management
- 66 properties in the UK & Ireland
- 368 total employees
- 87 central services employees
- 2,187 units in the pipeline for 2021/22
What we do
Our objective is to maximise the net operating position and drive the value of your assets whilst providing residents with an exceptional living experience.
From pre-mobilisation to day-to-day operational management, we drive value to the asset by working collaboratively and providing professional end-to-end services.
We offer four key service areas supporting developers, investors and universities to bring their assets to life:
- Pre-Appointment Services – Expert insight and advice based on our experience and real time, anonymised data from our properties to help shape your strategy. Our pre-appointment service provides a no-obligation confidential discussion and free appraisal of a prospective or current property.
- Pre-Operational Advisory Services – Advice and support throughout the planning and development process. We know residential for rent, we understand what residents need, expect and desire within their living space and social areas. We know that this is ever evolving and can differ from location to location and depend on the target audiences. With our operational experience we are perfectly positioned to offer pre-operational advisory services and provide guidance during the design phase of your project. We’ll work alongside the design team to ensure the right property is created for both residents and the investor.
- Mobilisation & Marketing – Successfully launching and letting your properties. We’ll develop a bespoke marketing strategy for each property to maximise occupancy and income from year one. We’ll implement appropriate building management procedures and offer a warm welcome to each resident on arrival and throughout their stay with us.
- Operational and Financial Management – From hard and soft facilities management to customer service and lifestyle. Fully accredited and affiliated with leading industry bodies including PRS, ARLA, ANUK and UKAA, our experienced and professional team deliver a seamless, efficient and cost-effective on-site service. We value your trust and respect your investments as if they were our own. Our Teams and systems will monitor, analyse and control the financial reporting throughout your relationship with us. We pride ourselves on delivering accurate and reliable information that gives clear visibility on the performance of your investment.
Typically, our fees for Pre-Operational Advisory Services and Mobilisation & Marketing Services are fixed dependent on the size and type of the property and the level of service agreed. Our fees for Operational and Financial Management Services are typically fixed or on a variable basis directly linked to a % of the financial performance of the property being managed (subject to a minimum fee), the exact fixed fee, % and minimum fee will depend on the size and type of the property, the level of service agreed and also the anticipated income to be generated. In all cases, the agreed fees and calculation thereof will be agreed with you and set-out in detail in a property specific management agreement between us. Where on-site staff are required at a property, we will pass through the associated employment costs we incur in respect of those staff, such costs are charged as per a budget agreed in line with the management agreement between us.
To find out more about our services, email [email protected]