Stylish and sleek student accommodation at Potterrow is pretty much the closest you can be to the University of Edinburgh without living on campus.
WE’RE GETTING BIGGER AND BETTER FOR SEPTEMBER 2018 – BRAND NEW STUDIOS!
Potterrow’s student accommodation features boutique study rooms in attractive shared apartments. PLUS, we will also have shiny new STUDIOS available for September 2018. Oh, and we’re only a 2 minute walk from Edinburgh University!
Enjoy your very own spacious work area, barrel-loads of storage and small double bed, with your own private mini-kitchen in our studios. In the apartment, you’ll find the shared fully-fitted kitchen/living area with its very own dishwasher, and in the high-spec bathroom quick showers and long soaks in the bath can both be had. Even better, included in your rent is our weekly bathroom and kitchen clean so a cleaning rota is never seen here.
When taking a break from the studying, head to the recently revamped social space to chill out, play games and take part in the jam-packed programme of events.
Stylish and sleek student accommodation at Potterrow is pretty much the closest you can be to the University of Edinburgh without living on campus. Potterrow perfectly places you for Edinburgh Waverly station, the city’s famous Royal Mile and Princess Street, and when the iconic Edinburgh Fringe Festival rolls into town you’ll be in the thick of it.
University of Edinburgh – 2 minute walk
Edinburgh College of Art – 12 minute walk
Edinburgh Napier University – 17 minute bus
Heriot-Watt University – 49 minute bus
Edinburgh Waverley Station – 8 minute walk
Or you can book online now, it’s simple and takes just a few minutes! We look forward to you joining us in September!
- Small double bedSo much roomier than a single - this is 21st century student living!
- Work spaceDedicated desk area for all your books and computer tech.
- Shared shower roomYour apartment comes with its very own shower room to share with just your roomies.
- Shared bathroomThere's one bathroom for each apartment and plenty of storage space for everyone's essentials.
- Shared kitchen/living spacesCatch up with all the latest gossip over a bite to eat.
- USB wall socketMake sure your gadgets are always fully charged and raring to go.
- Social spaceWith a huge TV, table football and pool table you’ll never want to leave!
- Quiet study areaAlways be among friends, even when it’s time to study in this dedicated room.
- CCTVFor your peace of mind we're always watching out for you.
- LaundryThe card-operated machines can wash and dry so there's no excuse for washing going home to mum!
- Bike StoreYour bike gets a home that's as safe and secure as your own.
- Dedicated on-site teamOur friendly, switched-on staff are here to help you whenever you need it.
- Ping lockerThis additional service is your personal concierge in your pocket. Go to pinglocker.com
- Social eventsOur social calendar is buzzing with events to give you a great time and leave you feeling far from bored.
- Vending machinesWhether you're a night owl or an early riser there's just no need to venture out for a snack.
- High Speed Broadband100Mbps broadband means buffering will never stop you finding out just how that movie ends.
- Wi-FiOur extensive service will keep you connected wherever you are in the building.
- All billsNo need to stress over bills or ever running out of hot water.
- Contents insuranceKeep everything safe with inclusive contents insurance with Endsleigh.
- Secured depositsYou can trust us; we're part of the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
- ANUK accreditationWe're signed up to the ANUK code, so you know we're a legit landlord. Find out more at http://www.nationalcode.org/
- Cleaning serviceWeekly cleaning in the kitchens and bathrooms in shared apartments means you can sit back and relax – or study a bit longer!
We think we’re pretty great, but here’s what some of our students have to say about living with us
I love living at Potterrow. I am always happy living here and having lots of fun.Daniella, 2nd Year
At Potterrow, I have met so many new friends from all over the world.Eva, 1st Year
The location is great here. Our accommodation is just a couple of minutes from all my lectures.Miles, Post Graduate