Designed to perfection, studio living in Kingston doesn’t get more central than Quebec House. Enjoy this prime spot for city sights and study destinations.
Slap-bang in the middle of Kingston, these stylish studio apartments are well appointed and perfectly positioned for easy access to the station, buses and the dining and shopping distractions of the Rotunda complex. Walk to Penrhyn Road campus, as that’s just 10 minutes away, and reach all of the Kingston University campuses from the bus station next door. Plus, you’ll find St Mary’s University is 15 minutes away by train and Roehampton University a 30 minute bus ride away. And there’s also the free intersite university bus service.
Feel right at home in this student accommodation’s open-plan studios with high quality fixtures and modern interiors. Each one is a gem and you can move right in and enjoy the roomy work area, small double bed, ample storage, en-suite shower room and high-spec kitchen area with breakfast bar. Plus, each room has a flat-screen TV and we even cover the licence fee. The big, bright and brand new social space features pool and ping-pong tables or you can head outside to the courtyard for some alfresco lunching or revising. Our studios are perfect if you want your own place, or you can share as a couple at no extra charge.
- Small double bedThe perfect resting place after a day of study (and perhaps the occasional night out?)
- Work spaceNo excuses, this work space is just perfect for keeping up with all that essay writing.
- In-room TVGrab a seat in front of the TV for quiet nights in, and we even cover the licence fee.
- Spacious storageFind a home for everything with heaps of shelve space, wardrobe and under-bed storage.
- En-suite shower roomBe treated to your very own shower room, with no waiting in line.
- Mini-kitchen in all studiosWith grill, oven amd microwave, decide whether it's Bake Off or Masterchef that's for you
- Full length mirrorsCheck you out!
- Social spaceWith a huge TV and pool table you’ll never want to leave!
- Quiet study areaAlways be among friends, even when it’s time to study in this dedicated room.
- Outdoor social spaceFor fresh air and fun, come outside and enjoy our urban courtyard complete with table tennis
- CCTVFor your peace of mind we're always watching out for you.
- LaundryThe card-operated machines can wash and dry so there's no excuse for washing going home to mum!
- Bike StoreYour bike gets a home that's as safe and secure as your own.
- Dedicated on-site teamOur friendly, switched-on staff are here to help you whenever you need it.
- Ping lockerThis additional service is your personal concierge in your pocket. Go to pinglocker.com
- Social eventsOur social calendar is buzzing with events to give you a great time and leave you feeling far from bored.
- High Speed Broadband40Mbps broadband means buffering will never stop you finding out just how that movie ends.
- Wi-FiOur 40Mbps WiFi service will keep you connected wherever you are in the building.
- All utilitiesNo need to stress over bills or ever running out of hot water.
- Contents insuranceKeep everything safe with inclusive contents insurance with Endsleigh.
- Secured depositsYou can trust us; we're part of the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
- ANUK accreditationWe're signed up to the ANUK code, so you know we're a legit landlord. Find out more at www.nationalcode.org
- Free dual occupancyWith fixed price rooms, there's no additional charge if couples share a studio.
- TV LicenceWe're giving you a TV Licence too!
We think we’re pretty great, but here’s what some of our students have to say about living with us
Quebec House has a friendly atmosphere and the manager is fabulous at sorting issues and being a positive force in the building.Jack, 3rd year
Quebec House is a home away from home. It is close to everything that you need and such lovely people work here.Korie, 3rd year
I really like the independent living this accommodation offers. The furniture in my room is good quality and there’s plenty of storage so that´s a real plus!Adrian, 3rd year