Fresh’s new wellbeing and lifestyle programme “Be” puts our residents at the heart. Creating a community that thrives and cares for each other, and supports student wellbeing, “Be” will equip our residents with everything from helping you to settle in, opportunities to make new friends and overall to ensure you love your time with us.
Our programme is made up of the following pillars:
- Be active
- Be connected
- Be social
- Be supported
To create a sense of community where our residents feel welcomed and connected at all times, we’ve curated an events programme revolving around these four pillars which Resident Teams will run. You can get involved in as much, or as little as you fancy, so whether you’re a fitness fanatic, want to learn a new skill or take part in wellbeing activities, we have a variety of events for you to join. See below to find what’s coming up.
- Motivation Monday – Start the week with your best foot forward. Check out your chosen Residents’ Instagram and Facebook stories for positive quotes, uplifting messages and more!
- Tea with the team Tuesday – Grab a cuppa and get to know your Residents’ Team and fellow residents
- Wednesday Workout of the day – Keep fit and join us every Wednesday for the workout of the day featuring Yoga, HIIT, Meditation plus much more!
- Trivia Thursday – Put your knowledge to the test and become the ultimate quiz master
- Feel Good Friday’s – The perfect pick-me-up after a long week at uni, join us for freebies, treats and competitions
Looking after our students’ mental health and wellbeing is our number one goal. The stress of being away from your home and loved ones, and pressures of everyday life can be overwhelming at times. Take a look at the support services available throughout your stay with us. You can also find answers to any questions you may have regarding our approach to managing safety and resident wellbeing in our Covid-19 section.
Residents Action Calendar
Alongside “Be” we’ve created the following action calendar to help create a happier and healthier community within Fresh. It’s simple to take part, all you need to do is take a photo of the action of the day and share it on social. Don’t forget to tag @thisisfreshlife or your chosen residents’ on social media.
Where are you staying?
We have rooms available in some of the best student locations across the UK and Ireland and all are fully Covid-secure. Take a look at your chosen location for more details.